Senior Legal Consultant
James is a proven and successful executive manager and general counsel, who has a long history of successful international legal advisement over a lifelong career of working with global multinational clientele. He is a dedicated problem solver, with outstanding relationship-building and negotiating skills utilized in the course of engaging external and internal clients to ensure business development and contract performance and compliance.
A retired Naval Officer, Mr. Bond is a graduate of the University of Central Missouri (B.S.-Criminal Justice Administration) and the United States Naval War College (MA-National Security Studies). He holds a J.D. from University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law and achieved his LLM from Georgetown University in the field of International and Comparative Law.
• CEO and Consultant, providing business formation, business development and operations advice to members of the Saudi royal family
• Chief Operating Officer, Overseas Lease Group, specializing in financing equipment for commercial and government projects, especially in developing countries
• Vice President, International Business Operations, DynCorp International, ensuring contract performance and host nation law compliance for the LOGCAP IV contract with an annual revenue of $1.5 billion and 19,000 employees in Afghanistan, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Oman & India
• Senior Corporation Counsel, DynCorp International, responsible for foreign law, employment, litigation and outside counsel management for a global company present on six continents
• Directorate of Legal Research, Executive Level appointment to Law Library of Congress managing foreign attorneys conducting foreign, comparative and international law research for the U.S. Congress, U.S. Supreme Court and federal executive agencies
• General Counsel for major U.S. and multinational naval commands in Asia and Europe
• U.S. ambassador to Turkish Ministry of Defense for the USS SARATOGA-TCG MAUVENET missile strike; sole U.S. attorney to the Turkish Court of Inquiry; senior U.S. attorney to NATO commission investigation
• U.S. Navy JAG Corps Officer, specialized in international and operational law; highest security clearance held Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI).